This is by FAR the best pancake recipe you will ever find. My mom has been making this recipe since I was a little kid and it has never failed. This recipe can also be converted to a dairy free recipe by simply substituting milk for almond milk. Here are some pictures of the process.
Dry ingredients first of course, very simple.
Here’s where it gets tricky, add the wet ingredients. Just kidding. Recipe is below!
Super Fluffy Pancake Recipe
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk (sub almond milk)
2 tablespoons oil
- combine the dry ingredients and stir well, then add in the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Heat your griddle to medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon your batter onto the griddle making 5-inch wide circles.
- Allow to cook on the griddle until you see bubbles form, then flip your pancake and cook about the same time as the first side.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!